Overview of Services
At Interface Africa, we strive to assist and manage our client’s immigration requirements in a professional, seamless and efficient manner. All our applications are prepared in accordance to the requirements of the Immigration Act 11 of 2002, as amended.
Our service includes extensive consultation in providing the correct diagnosis hence a pre-assignment evaluation is key. We take our client’s needs seriously hence we ensure that thorough assessment is conducted to assist our client in making the correct decision. As part of our service we ensure that all documents are verified to meet compliance and eligibility for a visa.
Our service extends to preparation of the entire application, consulting with the respective government stakeholders on challenging cases, project manage high volume cases, set up meetings with Directors of Home Affairs, Department of Trade and Industry where required including escalation of renewal applications 6-7 months in advance. All cases are treated in confidence and we ensure all client documents are kept safe during the application process. All applications are retained on our database for a period of 5 years.
Our services include but not limited to: –
- All categories of temporary residence work visas but not limited to: Intra Company Transfer, Critical Skills and General Work Visa
- Short term work visa;
- Corporate visa;
- Business Visa;
- Visa applications for accompanying dependents including Study Visa;
- Short term travel visa;
- Retired Person Visa;
- Permanent Residence Permit including Relatives Visa;
- Apostille/legalization of documents;
- Police clearance certificates for South Africa;
- Evaluation of foreign qualifications with the South African Qualifications Authority;
- Assistance with Professional Body Registrations, where applicable;
- Rectification of Visas;
- Transfer of Visa to new passport;
- Verification of visas with Home Affairs;
- Application for upliftment of undesirable status;
- Cancellation of work visas;
- Manage transfer of skills plan;
- Manage the work visa expiry dates database on behalf of client;
- Appeal/Review Applications;
- Outbound Visas in Africa, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and the Americas;
- Project management of high volume work visa applications on special projects;
- Assist with translation of documents;
- Corporate Account Registration;
- Immigration Compliance Guides provided.